Business environment today requires constant flexibility and adaptation to the market trends. The HR Audit is devised to guide your HR functions through a structured review of its service model, in order to check consistency with corporate development drivers and business line requirements.
Why implement an organizational manual?
OD&M Consulting carries out check-ups in order to identify any gaps between the services offered and the needs/expectations of the business. Our HR Audit aims at defining both swiftly viable improvement actions and more systemic measures focused on reconfiguring the HR structure and processes. Generally speaking, our HR Audit project consists of the following macro-level steps:
- Identifying and mapping current HR services
- Checking their consistency with respect to business line requirements and business objectives;
- Suggesting solutions to align the service model with the organization’s needs
- Defining priorities of action and building the road map necessary to guide improvement processes
- Supporting the HR function in implementing the solutions identified
Upon your request, it will be our pleasure to provide you with more detailed information and explanations related to our service, HR audit - Analysis of the HR function.
For more information please contact: