- identifying which aspects of change are perceived as particularly critical by employees
- devising consequent actions aimed to minimize negative impact and enhance positive impact
- give priority to viable actions in terms of organization, communication etc.
and is based on a conceptual framework which allows an immediate analysis of the key success factors
of every change.
The survey is conducted on a proprietary web platform (SurveyLab), totally run by OD&M. The online administration of questionnaires means that the questionnaire can easily be accessed from one’s PC,
while the generation of burning passwords ensures anonymity and univocal participation.
Whenever necessary, we can replace or integrate the web-based survey with hard copy questionnaires,
to reach staff working without an online connection.
Awareness of and resistance to change
- “Supporters”: individuals aware and in favour of the change underway. These are the potential drivers of change.
- “Negotiators”: individuals aware of the change underway but only willing to support certain actions by the company.
- “Open-minded”: individuals who have not yet fully grasped the change but could be pushed towards the “Supporters” area with the right communication and engagement initiatives.
- “Conservatives”: individuals unlikely to play an active and positive role during the change phase.